As a born and raised resident of Burlington County, I’ve been honored and humbled to serve our community as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney. We have created this blog as a place to inform and educate on various aspects of the law and your rights as a citizen. We also hope to bring as unique writing style that sprinkles in some fun and interesting content that will pique your interest and keep you coming back.
Let’s kick it off with some interesting facts about our home Burlington County courtesy of the Burlington County Library:
- Burlington County is the largest county in the state of New Jersey.
- The largest blueberries in the world were developed and are raised in our county.
- We are the second largest cranberry-producing county in the United States.
- The Lenni-Lenape Indians were the aboriginal owners of the county.
- The Indian Mills reservation was the first and last government established American Indian reservation in the United States
We hope you bookmark our site and keep coming back as our goal is to be your reference point for your rights under the law.